Nap Queen Sleepwear offers ‘Returns and Exchanges’ and ‘Refunds’ according to and strictly limited to the following conditions.
Returns and Exchanges
- The garment(s) do not fit the client correctly.
- Garment(s) is/are damaged – torn / badly stitched.
- Returns and Exchanges are brought to our attention within 72 hours (3 days) of receiving your garment(s)
- Items may be exchanged for alternative items either to the same value of the returned item or more, which will incur payment of the difference from the client.
- If you wish to take time before choosing an alternative item, your credit to the value of the returned item can be redeemed within 1 year of NQS receiving the returned item. (This is NOT a refund)
- Garment(s) are returned to NQS free of odour or damage due to clients fault – perfume, smoke, cigarette burns, make-up and food stains.
- Simply sending items back to NQS without first logging a valid reason for your return or exchange within the terms of our conditions will not be accepted or validated.
- Exchanges pertaining to sizing issues can only be conducted once per order. Clients are heavily advised to NEVER order bigger or smaller than their TRUE South African size as doing otherwise will result in incorrect sizing sent.
Costs of Returns and Exchanges
- If NQS is responsible for sending damaged items or items in the incorrect size ordered by the client, pick up and return delivery costs are covered by NQS.
- If the client orders the incorrect size, ie. Ordering bigger or smaller than their true South African size, return costs must be covered by the client. Where after we will send the replacement at our cost.
- Refunds are only offered to clients who receive damaged items and report the damages within 72 hours (3 days) of receiving their garment(s).
- Nap Queen Sleepwear does not warehouse bulk stock, thus your items are ordered from our supplier in response to your order. Manufacture delays can be around 10 – 17 working delays and NQS cannot be held responsible for this.
- If in the event that NQS is not able to provide the item ordered by the client as it is no longer available from the supplier, the client is entitled to select an alternative garment to the same value or request a refund for that garment.